Inside and out the HX50 represents a masterpiece of sleek, elegant contours, sculpted along futuristic lines for maximum performance, and providing the utmost in enjoyment for pilot and four passengers
SUPERLATIVE FLYING EXPERIENCE
Every feature has been engineered for the ultimate in utility, safety, convenience and especially aesthetic appeal, from streamlined blades to deep panoramic windows to sturdy undercarriage, with a choice of two types of landing gear. The doors open wide for accessibility, making it easy for passengers to enter and exit, while a generous luggage compartment is provided for stowing your bags. Passengers can settle in to relax and wonder at the sights of the journey, with exceptional viewing opportunities created by a continuous sweep of windows that includes a skylight and a glass panel below at foot level.
Both the nose and main gear retract, using a simple hydraulic system, isolated from the flight controls and able to lock the gear up, down and deploy even in the event of a complete lack of hydraulic power.
The HX50’s groundbreaking cabin delivers a complete rethink of helicopter flight for the pilot and those who prefer to be flown. Combining redesigned flight controls, full glass instrument panel, panoramic windows and skylights, exclusive leather seating, and a host of luxury features, the HX50’s stylish interior will stir up your senses.
BENEFITS OF THE HX50
– Delivers holistic safety for private owner-operators by exceeding the highest certification standards and delivering an aircraft focused on the needs of inexperienced, or infrequently flying private pilots
– Each aircraft is backed by an industry-leading 5,000-hour, 5-year nose-to-tail warranty
– Modern, high performance, and cost-effective aircraft
– Affordable purchase price
– Dramatically lower operating costs
– Owner-operator can be approved to perform preventative maintenance
– High long-term resale value
– Calendar depreciation eliminated
– Comprehensive hands-on factory training
– Flexibility for owner and factory to update aircraft with advanced features
– Access to the HX50 Owner Community
£495,000 (excl. VAT)
2023 (pre-sales open)
Find out more at hillhelicopters.com
Book your place at Private Flyer UK. Registering for your Show Pass online takes just 5 minutes and saves you 25% compared to the at-the-gate price.Book Tickets
Find out more about becoming part of the Private Flyer UK show by downloading our exhibitor brochure.